Terms & ConditionsBack to Homepage
- Free drinkeable water during your stay
- Electricity consumption
- Final cleaning
- Wifi access
- Beds are made upon arrival
what's not included?
- Bed, bath and kitchen linen: mandatory linen package €10/pp (from 3 years)
- Tourist tax: €1.8 per person/night (from 12 years)
- Breakfast; however, this can be ordered and delivered by an external partner (A l'aise - Reningelststraat - Kemmel or De Komeere - Haringeplein 5 - Roesbrugge-Haringe).
Please discuss in advance.
- No smoking in the villa's
- Pets are allowed
- The villa's can not be rented for (bachelor) parties and for student associations
- The final cleaning is included in the price, but we ask that you leave the house broom cleaned.
Reservations through the website.
However, you may also be contacted by phone or mail for further questions or special periods.
After reservation you will receive a confirmation e-mail and a request for transfer of a deposit within 4 days. This amounts to 50% of the total cost (rental price + tourist tax + deposit).
Upon receipt of the deposit, the reservation is valid and final.
4 weeks before your arrival, you will receive a mail asking you to pay the remaining amount.
This will be refunded, subject to any deduction of expenses, by bank transfer no more than 14 days after departure. The deposit is 500 euros.
We obviously hope that this will not occur, but if you cancel your reservation, we will be forced to charge a cancellation fee:
- More than 120 days before arrival: € 50 administration fee;
- Between 120 and 21 days before arrival: 25% payment of the rent;
- Between 21 and 8 days before arrival: 50% payment of the rent;
- Less than 8 days before arrival: 100% payment of the rental price.